Code of Ethics
The purpose of the ActiveNet.cz Code of Ethics is its ethical standards and principles that the employees, collaborators and third parties should perform - obey them. In case of its violation or questions to it, you can use an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Method and Business Values
- We adhere a set of core values and approaches to business at all operations.
- Honesty is a precondition for a lasting and successful business relationship.
- We accept orders that we can meet.
- During our activities, we pay attention to a compliance with legislation and contractual obligations with other entrepreneurs.
- Adherence of ethical standards is continuously monitored.
- Advertising is conducted truthfully in accordance with competition rules.
- We do not use misleading elements.
- We are aware of obligations to parties which we come into contact with.
- The need and the satisfaction of customer come first.
- Protection of critical information and data is one of the most important tasks for each team member.
- Continuous trading is more beneficial than a one-time sale.
- We adhere to the agreed payment terms and conditions of business - reliability, no hidden fees and costs.
The Attitude towards Employees and Collaborators
- Employee satisfaction is the primary objective.
- We provide regular rewarding of our employees for their work, properly paid wages within the agreed deadlines.
- We do not tolerate sexual, physical or psychological harassment.
- We guarantee decent employment environment, we undertake to promote rational improvement of living and working environment, and we do not permit any discrimination contrary to the law and to interpersonal relationships.
- We lead our employees to honest negotiations, fairness and personal responsibility.
- We strive to provide employees with the adequate employment, we recruit responsibly and we inform employees about their career prospects.
- We encourage professional development of employees needed for the job.
Attitude to the Surrounding Community
- We support educational, health, environmental, cultural and similar activities.
- We contribute to charities and charitable activities.
Attitude towards the Environment
- We have a high interest in improving the quality of the environment.
- We respect the standards set in the area of waste, emissions, etc.
Relations with Competitors
- In relation to the competition, we will always act professionally.
- We will not publicly criticise the working methods and forms of competition.
- The evaluation will be professional and honest.
- We will see to employees to respect the confidentiality of business information.
- We will not abuse a dominant position at the market.